In my career, I’ve created diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs using strong DEI content expertise, strategy development tools and influential leadership capabilities. My expertise as a behavior specialist and educator key for DEI organizational change.
The Seattle Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Community of Practice
03/17 – Present | Founder and Chair, Seattle DEI Community of Practice | Seattle, WA
- Led the Seattle Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Community of Practice (DEI CoP) Steering Committee, a working group of DEI leaders who manage the event planning, networking, and sharing of best practices among the membership comprised of 600+ Seattle professionals representing 200+ multi-sector companies.
- Developed Steering Committee’s strategic framework, including communications and governance.
- VillageReach Leaders DIG In, GlobalWA Blog, October 31, 2018
- “Centering DEI for Effective Communications,” Speaker, 10/18 | Hosted by GlobalWA and VillageReach
- “Diversity in Global Organizations,” Panelist, 07/18 | Hosted by the Washington Global Health Alliance