February 2019 – Present
Senior Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), The Riveter, Seattle, WA, USA
- Utilized DEI core concepts, operations knowledge, and business insight to develop DEI strategy across business functions (marketing, employee training, membership engagement, facilities, corporate and community partnerships) to improve product offerings, brand outreach and business functions.
- Built DEI programming and digital content portfolio across 7 city markets relevant to members, professional community and corporate partners to increase engagement, brand awareness and revenue.
- Led as subject matter expert on operationalizing intersectionality across business functions to increase representation and participation of women of color, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented communities.
- Negotiated key contracts with programming and content partners to diversify and scale content nationally.
- Led risk mitigation for political issue-focused marketing campaigns that aligned with brand voice.
- Represented The Riveter at a senior level with external stakeholders, VIPs, corporate partners and networking groups, including 2020 Democratic presidential candidates and local video news outlets.
- Authored original long-form essays for external publication to augment brand leadership on key topics.